Thoughtcrime Communications is a marketing firm devoted to a very specific niche: the gutsy people pushing back against the mainstream media narrative.
At first glance this may seem like an indefinable niche. Aren’t there a wide spectrum of views expressed in the media? Haven’t we all seen news programs claiming to be “fair and balanced” with two guests representing the “two sides” to a given issue? Don’t we have two main political parties with drastically different agendas and points of view?
On all the most important issues, the major media and political parties speak with one voice. To those steeped in the propaganda that now passes for “journalism,” this sounds absurd. Yet both left and right fail to question:
- How an American president could be gunned down in broad daylight, and the commission charged with investigating the shooting covered it up, while journalists sat on their hands and said nothing.
- Why Muslims were blamed for 9/11 despite no evidence that they were responsible and mountains of evidence that others were.
- Why 9/11 catapulted the US into an era of illegal surveillance, wiretapping and spying on ordinary Americans, with so little outcry.
- Why the legal basis for individual freedom in the USA–the Bill of Rights–is increasingly ignored and even mocked by law makers.
- Why the US keeps attacking, bombing, and destroying the Muslim countries that surround Israel, ruining countless lives.
- Why the US spends $900 billion/year on “defense” yet during a recent government shutdown claimed to lack the funds to mow the lawn at the Lincoln Memorial.
- Why the US sends wealthy Israel $10 million a day in “aid,” when so many Americans are suffering and in need.
- Why NASA scientists are now talking about the obstacles that must be overcome in order to send an unmanned spacecraft through the Van Allen belts, when we supposedly sent manned spacecraft through those same belts 50 years ago, not just once but 12 times!
On these momentous issues of war and peace, wealth and poverty, truth and lies, both political parties and nearly all “journalists” are singing from the same hymnal, one written by the cabal that controls them.
The best evidence, the most brilliant thinkers, and the most insightful commentary are never seen on CNN, the Washington Post, or even “alternative” media such as Democracy Now. Certain perspectives will never be mentioned in a movie, TV show, song, comic book, greeting card, or video game.
To the vast majority of Americans, these ideas–the strongest, the truest, the most liberating–exist only on the “lunatic fringe.”
I want to do my part to change that.
My work in advertising, PR, journalism and film
I’ve spent most of my career working in marketing communications for Fortune 500 companies such as Coors, Disney, AOL, the Discovery Channel, Pfizer, Capital One and Microsoft. I’ve developed virtually every kind of marketing piece imaginable: ads for print, radio and TV, websites and newsletters, direct mail, videos and speeches. I’ve done most of this through major ad agencies like Grey Global, Tracy-Locke and Wunderman.
As a journalist, I’ve been published in the Chicago Sun-Times, The Denver Post and Reuters.
I was a staff writer for three years for the Rock Creek Free Press, a hard-copy monthly with subscribers in 13 countries and 48 states. We covered the topics that the mainstream media ignored.
I have an MFA in film-TV from UCLA (1996) and won an Addy award from the American Advertising Federation for a video I wrote and co-produced.
I taught advertising and journalism courses to college students at the Art Institute of Washington in Roslyn, VA.
As a marketing consultant and creative director, I have hired and supervised the roles needed to complete numerous projects:
- Art directors
- Graphic designers
- Camera crews
- Other writers
I now want to pour all that experience into helping the truth-tellers of the world get their message out to more people. Our collective ignorance is killing us. Humanity desperately needs to hear and understand the messages that the media is shutting out; our survival depends on it.
Our “news” could more accurately be called the “PR department for the ruling cabal”
We’ve been trained since we were knee-high to believe that America, Canada, western Europe and Australia have a free media, but unfortunately it’s just not so.
- In 1917, J.P. Morgan purchased a controlling interest in 25 US newspapers in order to convince the US to enter World War I.
- The Church Committee hearings of the 1970s revealed that over 400 CIA operatives were controlling the US media.
- CIA director William Casey stated in 1981: “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”
- A 1991 book about Katharine Graham of The Washington Post quoted one CIA operative as saying “You could get a journalist cheaper than a good call girl, for a couple hundred dollars a month.”
It’s actually astonishing, and a bit embarrassing, that Americans could be so naïve as to believe that economic forces would be absent from the world of journalism, and that editors and reporters would be immune to the inducements of money and power that accrue to those who lick the right boots. Alternatively, journalists who speak the truth too plainly have a way of turning up dead. (See Danny Casolaro, Gary Webb, and Udo Ulfkotte.)
Courageous people who will not be silenced
There is now a large army of truth-tellers pushing back against these media lies. I’ve listed many of those whom I most admire here. Because they don’t have the media or the established power structure on their side, almost all of them struggle to get the recognition they deserve. Thoughtcrime Communications aims to change that.
Want to learn more?
Request a free 15-minute consultation to discuss your specific situation and how Thoughtcrime Communications may be able to help you.